I’m really hoping D’Arcy at thecluelessbutcuriousrider is more on her game than me, because I haven’t even started a recap of our lesson yet. Hopefully will put that together tonight*- spoiler alert, it was fantastic. I actually kept my leg on and stuck to my guns, and PonyFace was an absolute flippin’ rockstar!
But just so that I don’t leave you hanging, here’s a couple exciting things in the works that I’ll be posting over the next few weeks:
- An ode to Hunt Club. They’re pretty much my favorite company and I’m obsessed with their belts. I’m their creepy Twitter fan. I love them so much it hurts. I must share with you how glorious they are.
- Interviews with my Trainer and Assistant Trainer. I figure I quote them all the time, why not go straight to the source? They’ve both agreed to respond to a list of questions I put together and share their wisdom with the world! Both of them are genuinely awesome people as well as talented trainers and coaches.
- A post about my job and work/life balance and other musings about that. Yes, a non-horse post (it’s been months since I posted something non-horse related!). But as I’ve mentioned a couple times, my job has picked up a ton lately and I’d like to share a little bit more about all the shenanigans going on in that aspect of my life.
- My show prep checklist. Things inevitably go a little wonky on show days, but so far no huge disasters have happened for us (*knocks on wood*). Also, I love lists more than I love almost anything else. So yeah, have some unsolicited advice from a rank amateur.
- A review of my new breeches. Since my last post about FancyPants I’ve added several to the collection! I actually had to put myself on a breeches spending freeze because my trainer said, and I quote, “Stop buying pants and start saving for more shows!!!” Oops. #sorrynotsorry
- My wishlist of tack/show clothes/horsey stuffs. Also known as the When-I-Win-The-Lottery list.
*I do have a wedding this weekend that I have to pack and prep for, so this maaaay be postponed.