Short post today!
As you may have noticed, I’ve jumped right back into the blogging world after my little break and I’m having so much fun! Especially now that I have a unicorn of my own, I feel like I have so much to talk about.
Clearly the main focus of this blog will remain what it has been since its inception- a training diary of sorts to talk about what I’m learning in my lessons and shows, and a way to interact with all you ridiculously awesome people.
But in addition to our regularly-scheduled program of lesson and show recaps, we’ve got some fun other posts in the queue (which, by the way, is an absolutely absurd word):
- Interview with a horse mom. To be specific, my mom. I’m not just interviewing any mom. I’m interviewing the best mom. This is starting to sound like the intro to the lamest rap ever.
- Discussion of what I look for in a show venue (totally got this idea from Tracy at Fly On Over, I’d love to talk about what kinds of shows we have here in VA!)
- Updates on the DragonMare! I have some exciting news on this front, and want to reassure you all that my favorite mare is still a huge part of my life.
- Blog hops! All y’all have so many fun ideas and I plan to piggyback off of them. Who knows, maybe I’ll have a creative thought sometime and host my own 🙂
- A talk about goals, and the elusive process of setting the right ones- achievable, but challenging.
- My weekly schedule. This has changed hugely since last year (“Seriously Olivia you have a horse now obviously your schedule has changed”) so I’ll be sharing how I make it work.
So that’s what we got goin on in the background for now. Excited to get writing and share!
What else would you be interested in reading?