- Sheer white curtains are up
- Christmas decorations are down
- Bookshelf is set up
- Nice throw pillows are on the couch
- Mirrors hung over the couch
- Baskets holding the crud on the TV stand
As soon as the weather stays consistently warm, my coffee table is going to be painted and put into place! Then I’ll tackle painting the TV stand, and might also paint the dark bookshelf. After that, I’d ideally like to get a nice bright throw blanket for the couch and arrange my mantle a little nicer, but I’m super pumped at how it’s all coming together!
Any input? Think I should move something around, swap something out, or make any other big changes? You all gave such great advice a few weeks ago!