Sometimes when things are slow at work I daydream about what I would buy if I won the lottery. And of course most of the list is horse gear. So without further ado, my list of what I would get if my bank account magically expanded:
- A Tad Coffin saddle. I don’t own a saddle at this point and this is my biggest wish. I used to ride in my trainers Tad Coffin in high school and it was sooooo comfortable. A slightly-used already-broken-in version sounds perfect. A girl can dream. (Psst this one please)
- An Ogilvy half pad. Man, I’ve been seeing these all over Instagram and I have major saddle pad envy. With a monogrammed cover? Why yes that would be fine.
- Shaped fleece pad. One of those big cushy ones that’s gonna look awesome in the hunter ring.
- Leather fleecy leg boots. I’m drooling over these ones, they’re just so sporty and classic and pretty. Seriously. Drool.
- Spurs. Why do I want these? I have no idea. I have some vague idea that it might help force me to control my leg movement better. Addy certainly has no need of spurs, her go-button is plenty sensitive without them.
- Polo shirts to look sharp in when I lesson. Wait, what? Polo shirts are pennies compared to the other things on this list! But I have plenty of nicely-fitted t-shirts, and this overly practical girl just can’t justify the expense. For now, polo shirts stay on the Want list, not the Need list.
There you have it! Not a super long list, but definitely something to inspire me to pack those lunches and save those dollars!
What’re you saving up for this year?